Basic Home Inspection
Report with color photographs
Follow-up phone consultation
A Report emailed within 24 hours that is clear, concise and easy to read.
Elite Inspection complies with the SC Standards of Practice.
View those here.
Inspection items include
- Crawl Space or Basement
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Kitchen Appliances
- Laundry Room
Additional Available Services
- Radon testing
- Mold testing
- Indoor air quality testing
- Water testing
- Inspection of repaired items
Inspection Request Form
Thank you for your submission!
We will contact you to confirm inspection date and provide the total fee.
Fees are to be paid in full at the time of the inspection**
Getting Your House Ready for Inspection
Elite Inspection understands that having your home inspected can be a nerve racking, but necessary, part of selling your home. Below is a list of items that you as the homeowner, can do to help the inspector do an efficient job and to help insure a smooth and timely closing.
- Confirm that all utilities are on (Gas, Water, Electricity)
- Make sure there is easy access to all electrical panels.
- Provide clear access to all attic areas.
- Unlock the crawl space access door.
- Replace all light bulbs that are not working.
- Light or ignite all pilot flames such as Water Heaters, Gas logs, Furnaces.
- Unlock all outside gates.
- Provide keys to all doors.
- Trim trees and vegetation away from areas in contact with the house.
- Remove or secure all domestic animals in a safe place that will not interfere with the inspector.
- Replace dirty return air filters.
- Have your HVAC system serviced if it has not been serviced within the past year and provide documentation.
- Open foundation vents, except in extreme cold weather.
- If you have a septic tank, have it pumped and inspected by a qualified septic tank professional if it hasn't been within the past five years. Provide documentation.
- Clean gutters if necessary.
- Replace any missing outlet or switch covers.
- Inspect your home for any obvious defects and repair.
- If safely possible, inspect the roof for any damaged shingles and torn boots around the plumbing vent pipes and repair.
- If safely possible, inspect the crawl space for any plumbing leaks and moisture problems.
- Straighten up your home and put away all toys or other items to provide safe access to every room.
- It is best to not have many people present during the time of the inspection.
- Do not interfere with, distract, or follow the inspector around your home.
- Remove all food and other objects from the oven and microwave.
- Be prepared for the potential buyer to come by during the inspection.
A Licensed Home Inspector since 2001, and a Licensed Home Builder since 1989.
Completed thousands of inspections in the Upstate of South Carolina
SC License Builder #12005
SC License Home Inspector #00911
SC License Real Estate + Supra Key
In his spare time, Bruce enjoys spending time with family.
A Licensed Home Inspector since 2013, with previous experience in many realms of construction with HVAC specialty.
He has completed hundreds of inspections in the Upstate of South Carolina.
SC License Home Inspector #48597
In his spare time, Kyle enjoys spending time on the lake with his wife and family, as well as training for Ironman Races.